The Delta Advantage
Delta Industries Inc. prides itself on providing customers with the best compressed air systems and services. Below are advantages that companies across Illinois and Iowa receive when they choose Delta Industries Inc.
We’ve been here a while:
Privately owned since 1987, Delta Industries Inc. is celebrating 30 years of compressed air systems service and expertise.
A wealth of knowledge and experience:
How are we going strong after 30 years? We know what we’re talking about. From the classroom to the field, Delta’s Account Managers, System Engineers, and Technical Specialists strive to expand their knowledge. As a result, what they learn is then applied to help the customer design the most technologically advanced compressed air systems that best fit the clients’ application.
We’re local and we’re stocked:
From what started as a one-man operation out of Downers Grove, IL, Delta Industries Inc. has grown to six offices across Illinois and Iowa. We service from the Quad Cities to Northern Illinois, Cedar Rapids to Peoria. Our focus on local and quality service has driven us to open locations these locations to be closer to you and your needs. Additionally, we keep our locations stocked with the parts needed in case of emergencies, that way we are able to keep your downtime to an absolute minimum.
We are there when needed with the parts that are required. And we service all makes and models.
We take care of those that took care of us:
Delta Industries Inc. is a proud supporter of our veterans and we are honored to say that at least half of the Delta family is comprised of individuals that served our great country.
Trusted by our Manufacturers and Clients:
We distribute for Kaeser, Hitachi, Powerex, Generon, Paxton, and more.
And our Clients love us: About 6,500 happy customers across Illinois and Iowa.
We’re an Award Winning Distributor:
“4,000 Club” award was presented by Kaeser to Delta Industries in 2016 after the 4,000th Kaeser unit was delivered to another happy customer.
Our mission is simply to provide you with unmatched products and services that are right for you and your application.
- It starts and ends with communication. We listen to the needs of our customers and work to provide all possible solutions. We follow-up to make sure satisfaction is met and systems are being maintained in best working order. Finally, we are available 24/7 for those unexpected moments.
Communication is key to any successful relationship.
- It is our goal to make sure that the customers receive the product(s) and/or service(s) that best suits their needs.
- From the initial inquiry through preventive maintenance services, we strive to foresee potential issues and stop them from happening. Our technical experts are available for routine Cost Control and Efficiency Surveys. We want to make sure that your systems are running in the most cost effective way. We believe that preventing a problem is as important as fixing one.
- The industry never shuts down and neither does Delta Industries Inc. We have 24/7 emergency service available in the event your machine has a problem at three o’clock in the morning. We can get a technician out to help you.
- Customer satisfaction is our goal.