Compressed Air Filters
Compressed Air Filters
The Delta Advantage
Delta Industries Inc. offers a full top-of-the-line of Kaeser compressed air filters. With performance and savings in mind, your filter options are as follows: particulate filters, moisture separators, vapor adsorbents, and coalescing oil removal filters. That being said, whatever filter you need to suit your application needs, rest assured that each filter delivers a first-rate air quality that meets ISO 8573.1 regulation.
|KC||Cyclone Liquid Separator||Used for large volume liquid separation.|
|KB||Coalescing Filter||Wet or dry applications. Removes water and oil aerosols and particulates.|
|KE||High-Efficiency Coalescing Filter||Wet applications with larger liquid loads removing water and oil aerosols and particulates.|
|KD||Dust Filter||Dry applications. Effective as an after-filter for heatless desiccant dryers.|
|KA||Oil Vapor Filter||Dry applications. Absorbs oil vapor.|
20 – 500 scfm
- Dust and coalescing filter elements feature deep-pleated filter elements wrapped in stainless steel cages.
- High-efficiency carbon matting prevents channeling while also reducing pressure drop.
- Generously sized connection flanges minimize pressure losses.
- Particulate and coalescing filters come standard with differential pressure gauge to check filter efficiency at a glance.
- Silicone-free versions, compliant with test standard PV-VW 3.10.7, are also available as an option.
625 – 780 scfm
- Modular housing
- 250 psig maximum working pressure
- Threaded connection
- Tapered housing and non-turbulent lower filter zone prevent condensate from being picked up by the air flow.
- Wall mounting brackets available.
1,000 – 21,250 scfm
- ASME pressure vessel holds up to 34 filter elements.
- NPT(M) connections for 1000 to 1875 scfm models; flange connections for 2500 to 21250 scfm.
- 225 psig maximum working pressure.
- Standard differential pressure indicator.
Model: KAT Series
Capacities: 60 – 5,500 scfm
Kaeser’s activated carbon towers (KATs) practically get rid of hydrocarbon vapors in compressed air. These single tower pressure containers are filled with activated carbon adsorbent that take in contaminants onto the surface of its internal pores. KATs are perfectly suited for food and pharmaceuticals processing, as well as microprocessor manufacturing.
- Absorbs oil vapor and the oily scent associated with compressed air.
- Large carbon beds ensure ample contact time and reduce oil vapor content to 0.01 ppm w/w.
- Highly-efficient activated carbon adsorber beds last in excess of 8,000 hours.
- Independent fill and drain ports allow easy carbon replacement – no piping to disconnect.
Model: OME Series
Capacities: 125 – 3,000 scfm @100 psig
Pressure: up to 200 psig
Oil Mist Eliminators (OME) from Kaeser offer a cost-effective and practical way to remove oil aerosols and water droplets from compressed air systems, as such protecting products and critical equipment from contamination. The OMEs feature a low pressure drop (0.5 to 1 psi), a long cartridge life, and a practically maintenance-free operation. Elements carry a 5-year warranty.
- Protects products and equipment from contamination
- Differential pressure gauge
- Heavy-duty ASME stamped pressure vessel
- Floor stand
- Optional accessories include a wide selection of automatic condensate drains and a high precision pressure differential gauge
Model: KCF Series
Capacities: up to 500 scfm
The Kaeser Condensate Filter (KCF) is an easy and economical way to manage contaminated compressor condensate in most small to midsize systems. The easily-removable cartridge separates the oil from the water. The water can be discharged into any municipal drain. Additionally, a disposal bag is provided in which to send the cartridge, after 4-6 months of use, for proper disposal.
- Suitable with most standard lubricants
- Quick and simple filter cartridge replacement
- Electricity-free operation
- Multiple units connect as needed to fit most applications.